Chemo will Kill you

What the 'professionals' won't tell you...

Mike G's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"'And you are living completely *cough* naturally are you Mikey? ;)  You must remembe…"

Mike G replied Jun 1, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Well i have been to China and spent some time there and i can tell you they are NOT…"

Mike G replied Apr 23, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Her diet was always good, but her aunt and grandmother both got it at about the same…"

Mike G replied Apr 16, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"No Mikey none of them suffer from any of those, all are very well, the only person i…"

Mike G replied Apr 15, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

""My raw food daughter and her boyfriend amaze me with their physical feats and mainl…"

Mike G replied Apr 14, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Yes, a couple of years ago i would have agreed completely with your beliefs, however…"

Mike G replied Apr 12, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"ok, Mikey, he is talking about.. 1) Ionizing radiation..Mammograms (breast Xrays) an…"

Mike G replied Apr 4, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Apart from the radiation these things give off they are supposed to be an early dete…"

Mike G replied Nov 28, 2010 to mammograms

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by The Nut Lady

RSS

Latest Activity

Charlene Jones updated their profile
Sep 9, 2020
Charlene Jones posted a status
"I want to delete myself from this site"
Sep 9, 2020

© 2024   Created by The Nut Lady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service