Chemo will Kill you

What the 'professionals' won't tell you...

Mikey's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you talking to me? you should be addressing Freelee not me  I gave up on this di…"

Mikey replied Jun 9, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Hi Frelee, I think you got me and Mike G mixed up. No problemo"

Mikey replied Apr 25, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"I Did not mean to insult you, It was just meant to point out that if you ask most pe…"

Mikey replied Apr 17, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Sorry to hear about your wife, There is no doubt in mind that we have a certain amou…"

Mikey replied Apr 16, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Diet is still the main cause for cancer that is why it can be reversed it practicall…"

Mikey replied Apr 15, 2011 to My friend reversed thyroid cancer on low fat/low protein high raw diet!

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Mikey

"Hi Mike G, I am glad your family is healthy and happy (although I do find when you p…"

Mikey replied Apr 15, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

"Genetic plays a role but diet plays a bigger one, look at Ruth Hiedrich (check out…"

Mikey replied Apr 12, 2011 to Question about quote on Main page on what is causing breast Cancer

24 May 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Temple

RSS

Latest Activity

Charlene Jones updated their profile
Sep 9, 2020
Charlene Jones posted a status
"I want to delete myself from this site"
Sep 9, 2020

© 2024   Created by The Nut Lady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service